- Market leading Corporate;
- Sydney CBD location;
- Candidate feedback positive on culture.
Our client is one of the leading global law firms with an opportunity to join their well respect firm as a Legal Assistant on a full-time basis.
Our client is looking for a motivated and flexible individual to join their high performing Corporate team in their Sydney office as a Legal Assistant.
Working across a number of Lawyers, all with the Corporate group, you will be responsible for providing high quality administrative support in a timely and responsive manner while meeting specific requirements. You will also provide coverage during times of leave and any overflow of work.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- 5 years + experience in a similar role;
- Typing speed of 60wpm with high accuracy;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- High written and verbal communication;
- Demonstrated ability to build trusting relationships both within a company and outside.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB11107
Phone: (02) 8227 7201