- Fantastic opportunity for law students or graduates!
- Beautiful offices in the heart of the Melbourne CBD
- Permanent & casual positions available
Our client is a premium provider of chambers across a number of locations in the Melbourne CBD. They provide their client Barristers exceptional offices, practice support, IT services and a business centre.
As a Practice Support Assistant, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the Chambers promoting a friendly and professional culture. Your day to day duties will involve providing a high standard of secretarial support including:
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the floor including barristers, solicitors, and clients
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness and supplies
- Prepare coffee/tea for visitors when required
- Diary and email management
- Preparing or reorganising briefs
- Creation of indexes & drafting and amending various legal documents
- Organising and booking meetings for the barristers
- Proactively support barristers with a variety of administrative tasks as required
- Handle sensitive and confidential information on behalf of barristers as required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 1-2 years' legal secretarial or administration experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven strong organisational skills
- Solid technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office
- A proactive and team-focused attitude
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Donella Gressieux (SK930885A)
Ref No: DG9037