This well-established national corporate law firm prides themselves on their friendly, collegiate and supportive work environment where everyone works closely together to deliver excellent service for their clients. The firm's Melbourne office is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Insurance team full-time on a 12-month contract with a view to permanent.
As a legal secretary, you will be supporting a Partner and a few lawyers in the Defendant Insurance team, initially working from home in the Melbourne CBD Office.
Your main duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Drafting correspondence and legal documents
- Filing court documents
- Liaising with clients, lawyers and external stakeholders
- File management
- Monthly billing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience working as a legal secretary or legal assistant in a law firm
- Previous experience supporting lawyers in a defendant insurance practice is essential
- Strong technical skills including computer skills, formatting & typing skills
- High organisational skills to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary up to $80,000 package is on offer
- Be part of a leading and innovative firm that encourages a friendly, collaborative and supportive work environment
- You will be provided ongoing professional development opportunities to progress your legal career
- Access to a wide range of employee benefits including health, wellbeing and fitness programs, flexible work arrangements
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact
Ref No: SL19955
Phone: (03) 8602 7405