Legal Assistant - Banking & Finance
- Be part of an exceptional brand in the market
- Fantastic working environment that fosters a great team culture
- Competitive salary on offer with flexibility!
Located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD, our client is a highly regarded Australian law firm. They offer a full range of commercial law services to their clients whilst fostering a supportive and friendly team culture.
Joining the banking & finance team, this position will be supporting up to 4 fee earners providing them with various day-to-day secretarial and administration duties including:
- Diary & inbox management
- Organising and booking travel arrangements
- Preparing and amending court documents
- Dicta-typing, editing and proof reading correspondence
- Liaising with clients and other parties
- File management
- Monthly billing
- Other general office administration
To be successful in this role you must have:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Legal Secretary within litigation
- A proactive and team-focused approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on email@example.com
Ref No: DG20171
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.