Legal Assistant - Commercial Litigation
- Beautiful new state of the art offices
- Prime location and close to public transport and carparks
- Close knit and supportive culture
Our client is a progressive, well regarded commercial law firm specialising across property, corporate, commercial and dispute resolution. They pride themselves on their capability to provide clients with clear advice and results whilst fostering a fabulous culture for their employees.
Our client is seeking an experienced legal assistant to join their busy and dynamic commercial litigation team. You will be supporting up to 3 fee earners and will be responsible for the following Secretarial and PA tasks:
- Diary Management
- Audio Typing
- Drafting and preparing correspondence
- Preparing legal documents including court books, Briefs to Counsel and engagement letters
- Organising meetings and travel arrangements
- File Management
- General day-to-day administration support
To be successful in this role you MUST have at least 2 years legal secretarial experience ideally within commercial litigation as well as:
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Upbeat, resilient attitude that truly thrives in a fast-paced environment
- High level of attention to detail
In return you will earn an attractive remuneration package and be part of a great culture that truly enjoy each other's company. The office is also close to a number of restaurants and bars perfect for Friday night drinks with the team!
APPLY NOW or contact Donella Gressieux on email@example.com
for a confidential discussion.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.