- Support at top level
- International law firm
- Working 2 days per week
- Temp to perm opportunity!
Our client is a leading mid-tier law firm based in the Melbourne CBD with offices across the globe. Known to be an employer of choice with a fantastic culture and working environment, this is a career opportunity you do not want to miss!
Working in one of the leading and growing employment practices in Australia, this is a top-level support role that will see you supporting a Partner and a few other lawyers in the team with a range of secretarial and administration tasks including the following:
- Diary & email management
- Phone & email queries, liaising with clients and arranging meetings
- Drafting correspondence, document preparation, editing and formatting
- File management
- Prepare and file court documents
- Communicating with staff and clients of all levels
- General administration support
- At least 3-4 years solid secretarial experience
- Previous litigation experience is essential, ideally within employment law
- Strong technical skills
- Proactive and resilient attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A true self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
In return you will gain a competitive salary plus the opportunity to work with a great team in a truly dynamic and varied role for a firm that really care.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG2938
Phone: (03) 8602 7409