- National award-winning law firm
- Support at Partner level
- Attractive salary on offer $$$
This is a highly successful, leading independent Australian law firm with offices across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. This firm prides themselves on their professional working environment where everyone works to a common goal of providing high levels of customer service for their clients. They have dedicated practice groups providing an end to end service.
This position will be working within the family and relationship law team. This group represents clients across a range of matters including divorce, taxation, property disputes, child support and maintenance and same sex and defacto relationships.
Providing support to the senior operators in the team, you can expect your daily duties to include:
- Typing and preparing letters, memos and various court documents
- Preparing briefs to counsel
- Diary and email management
- Preparing monthly reports
- Liaising with clients, lawyers and partners
This position will suit an experienced Personal Assistant who has previously worked within family law. You will also have:
- Strong organisational skills and experience in meeting conflicting deadlines
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work with multiple fee earners
- Strong technical skills and ideally experience using the program Elite
In return you will gain a competitive salary and great benefits plus the opportunity to join a successful and growing firm with a down to earth culture!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG2873
Phone: (03) 8602 7409