- Join an award-winning national law firm
- 3-month contract
- Immediate start
Our client is a highly successful, leading independent Australian law firm with offices across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. This firm prides themselves on their professional working environment where everyone works to a common goal of providing high levels of customer service for their clients. They have dedicated practice groups providing an end to end service.
Joining the general insurance team, this role will be supporting 3 fee earners across insurance law matters and will be worked remotely. The role will be starting immediately and will go for approximately 3 months. Providing support to the insurance team, your duties will include:
- Diary management
- Drafting and preparing legal documents
- Preparing monthly reports
- General administrative duties
To be successful in this temp role, you will have the following:
- At least 2-3 years' experience within workcover and personal injuries
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- High level of attention to detail and organisational skills
- Proactive attitude
- A friendly, positive and motivated personality
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Donella Gressieux (SK930885A)
Ref No: DG1311
Phone: (03) 8602 7409
Applications close 14 December 2020. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.