Personal Assistant - Insurance
- Join an award-winning national law firm
- Take the next step in your legal career!
- Melbourne CBD location
Our client is a highly successful, leading independent Australian law firm with offices across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. This firm prides themselves on their professional working environment where everyone works to a common goal of providing high levels of customer service for their clients. They have dedicated practice groups providing an end to end service.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the insurance team for an experienced legal secretary. Providing support to the insurance team, your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Drafting and preparing legal documents
- Preparing monthly reports
- General administrative duties
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- 2+ years secretarial/administration experience within insurance litigation
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- High level of attention to detail and organisational skills
- Proactive attitude
- A friendly, positive and motivated personality
In return you will gain a competitive salary and great benefits such as:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Social and sporting activities and events
- Access to an award winning Wellness Program
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG18944
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.