- Top-tier law firm based in the CBD
- Beautiful modern offices and a truly supportive environment
- Competitive salary on offer!
Our client is a highly prestigious, top-tier law firm based in the heart of the CBD. They have a fantastic reputation, a great staff support structure, excellent benefits and a good strong working environment.
As a part of the dispute resolution team, you can expect your day to day duties to include:
- Typing and collation of various legal documents
- Liaising with clients
- Preparation of client accounts
- File and diary management
- File maintenance
- Monthly billings
- Other ad-hoc administration duties
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Proactive, confident and diligent attitude
- Solid organisation skills
- Be able to work within a team environment as well as autonomously
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with Partners and other senior staff members
- Strong technical skills in regard to the Microsoft Office packages
- The ability to prioritise your work effectively
In return you will gain the opportunity to work for a true global powerhouse on the legal landscape in an interesting and varied role with a great salary - Apply now!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG2866
Phone: (03) 8602 7409