- Work close to home in south eastern suburbs with free on-site parking
- Part-time hours working 3 days per week
- Attractive salary of up to $80,000 package (pro-rata)
This leading boutique commercial law firm have a strong presence in the market with an excellent client base of top-tier and international clients. Some of the practice areas include commercial litigation, insolvency, property, wills and estate planning and tax to name a few.
Due to a recent restructure, the firm has a newly created role for a legal assistant to support the fee earners in the firm.
As a legal assistant, you will work closely with the principal, lawyers and paralegals.
Your main duties will include:
- Diary, phone and email management
- Preparing and amending legal documents
- Assist with court preparation including filing and briefs
- File management
- Dictaphone typing
- EOM billing and reporting
- General office management duties
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a legal assistant supporting lawyers in a law firm
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite and formatting skills
- Excellent phone manner and communications skills
- Strong organisational skills to managing competing priorities
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flexible work hours, working 2-3 days per week in the office
- Attractive salary up to $80,000 package on offer (pro-rata)
- Down to earth Principal that encourages a friendly, supportive and close-knit culture
- Feel valued in this well-regarded firm that rewards individual performance
Please note, this role is suitable for a career legal assistant and not law students or graduates.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL11222
Phone: (03) 8602 7405
Applications close 12 February 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.