- Leading IP firm with a spectacular CBD office
- Attractive salary package with an exclusive range of staff benefits
- Take the next step in your legal support career!
Our client is one of Australia's largest IP specialist practices known for fostering a great working environment between fee earners and support along with their highly regarded reputation as market leaders within Intellectual Property!
As a Patent Assistant, you will be providing secretarial and administration support to the team with your day to day duties including:
- Diary and email management
- Adding and updating new clients and information into the database
- Acting on instructions received from clients
- Billing and responding to general enquires
- Drafting correspondence and generating letters and other legal documents including specifications
- Other adhoc duties
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Previous experience in an Intellectual Property practice
- Strong technical skills including MS office Suite, fast and accurate typing skills
- Exceptional communications skills to liaise with clients and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Solid time management and superior organisational skills
What's in it for you?
In return you will gain the opportunity to work for Australia's largest Intellectual Property Practice, with a firm that really encourages the progression and development of their staff.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG2839
Phone: (03) 8602 7409