Our client is a highly successful, leading independent Australian law firm with offices across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. This firm prides themselves on their professional working environment where everyone works to a common goal of providing high levels of customer service for their clients. They have dedicated practice groups providing an end to end service.
This position will be working within the busy real estate and projects practice group servicing high profile clients across a range of services. You will be supporting 3 fee earners in this friendly team with all administrative and secretarial duties including:
- Drafting and typing documents such as correspondence, memos, letters, etc.
- Preparing and formatting contracts and agreements
- Conducting property searches
- Compiling and formatting large and complex documents using track changes
- Billing and following up client debtors
- Diary management
- Preparing monthly reports
- Liaising with clients, lawyers and partners
This position will suit a Legal Assistant with 3+ years proven front end experience in real estate, construction or corporate law. In addition to this, you will also have:
- Strong organisational skills and experience in meeting conflicting deadlines
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work with multiple fee earners
- Strong technical skills and ideally experience using the program Adherent
In return you will gain a competitive salary and great benefits such as:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Social and sporting activities and events
- Access to an award winning Wellness Program
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Donella Gressieux (SK930885A)
Ref No: DG32335
Phone: (03) 8602 7409
Applications close 17 December 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.