This boutique generalist law firm have a fantastic reputation to both their clients and employees. With a close-knit team and a small office conveniently located in Oakleigh the firm pride themselves on creating a positive and supportive work environment.
As a legal bookkeeper, you will be responsible for all accounts and billing related queries in the firm.
Your main duties include:
- Daily trust and office accounts management
- Trust receipting and payments
- Process payroll, superannuation, PAYG and BAS returns
- Month end reconciliations including bank, credit card and trust
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, IT, banks and external accountant
- Debtors management
- Month end reporting including Profit and Loss statement
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience working as a legal bookkeeper or similar role
- Current knowledge of the Legal Services Board requirements and Uniform Trust Legislation
- Proficiency with legal/accounting software such as LEAP and MYOB
- Well-development communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary up to $90,000 package
- Flexibility in hours, part-time 3 days per week
- Highly accessible location with close to cafes, shops and on-street parking available
- Friendly and welcoming close-knit team
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL9014
Phone: (03) 8602 7405