- Join a leading firm who uphold a fantastic reputation
- State of the art office - onsite gym and car park
- Work close to home in Prahran
A well-established boutique commercial law firm located in Prahran. This firm is recognised as an employer of choice and who are seen as a centre of excellence with their expertise in managing complex matters in the areas of commercial law.
As a legal bookkeeper, you will be responsible for all accounts and billing related queries in the firm.
Your main duties include:
- Trust and office accounts management
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Billings and processing payroll and superannuation
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Liaising with clients
- Debtors management
- Month end reporting
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience working as a legal bookkeeper or similar role
- Proficiency with legal software such as Affinity or equivalent
- Well-development communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary up to $90,000 package
- Flexibility in hours, full-time or part-time 4 days per week
- Highly accessible location with close train station/tram stop or street parking available
- Modern office with great facilities including onsite gym and a nice break room
- Regular team events and social functions including lunches and team bonding activities
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8964
Phone: (03) 8602 7405