Legal Counsel Inhouse role
- Manufacturing and distribution multi-national, 100% growth
- M&A expertise and experience
- Reporting to Head of Legal
Manufacturing and distribution organisation that is looking to embark on M&A activity but selling key parts of the business and then acquiring strategic business for 100% growth over the next 3 years.
The business sits at $75k-$100k million TO and the team are both collaborative and sensible in approach to matters that arise
The organisation truly puts people first and has an entrepreneurial spirt and there is a positivity about where they are heading and this is reflective in the share price
You will excel in this role, if you are commercially minded with a proven track record of in-house success. assisting the business to achieve goals and a financial and best practice return.
Your background will have started in private practice in a Corporate commercial team where your exposure to mergers and aquations is well rounded
You understand what strategy is and how to implement it
- Have strong Mergers and Acquisitions roots and have in house experience
- People see you as technically brilliant
- Look for continual improvement and can establish systems and processes that are commercial and work well with the broader business
- Have inhouse gravitas from an industrial or construction business
- Know how to work with others, and be able to work with the peaks and troughs of mergers and acquisitions
You will be described as
- Understand best practice and how to work to deadlines/ timelines and get buy in form others
- Able to make decisions and stand by them
The PD is typical for a role of this nature, incorporating all commercial matters. You will be working closely with the Brisbane based Head of Legal and national travel is expected. The role is embracing of flexibility and open to a potential four day per week candidate. You will be accountable, energetic, calm and mature.
Salary is competitive and includes annual bonus.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD21221
Phone: (07) 3231 1223
Applications close 6 February 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.