- Northern suburb location - work close to home!
- Join a friendly, supportive and growing team
- Take ownership of this role and make it your own!
A fantastic opportunity as become available to join this exceptional brand in the market as an Executive Assistant/Office all-rounder. No two days will be the same with your varied responsibilities and duties including:
- Opening and closing the office everyday
- Managing stationary supplies and orders
- Organising social events for the firm
- Processing mail
- Assisting the team with overflow phone calls and resolving issues or queries where you can
- Answering calls from new clients, obtaining query and advising how the firm can help
- Witnessing and deeding Wills and titles
- Providing administrative support to lawyers when requested with tech troubleshooting, amending PDFs, etc.
- Working closely with the Directors with tasks such as files audits, trust accounting, debt collection, reporting opening files, proof reading and preparing legal correspondence
- Assist the conveyancing, Wills and family law teams with various administrative tasks
To be successful in this role, you will have at least 2 years' experience working within a legal support position in addition to:
- Previous experience working ideally within property, Wills/estates or family law
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident, friendly and warm personality when liaising with clients
- Proactive and able to problem solve
- High level of attention to detail
You will be given the opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly environment with this boutique firm close to home and in return will receive a competitive salary package.
To be considered for this position, please apply via the 'Apply for this job' button or direct to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.