- Work remotely, afterhours support from 4:30pm to 10pm
- Established legal practice with a global presence
- Supportive, inclusive and collaborative work culture
A global law firm located in the heart of Melbourne CBD, holds a strong presence and rich history as an industry leader across multiple practice areas. The firm is also being highly recognised as an outstanding workplace, attaining a culture built on mutual respect for all employees. Due to increase in workload, the Managing Partner is seeking an experienced EA on a part-time basis to provide evening support, Monday to Friday from 4:30pm to 10pm.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be providing high level support to the Managing Partner of the firm.
Your main duties will include:
- Managing day to day enquiries on behalf of the Managing Partner
- Extensive diary and email management
- Scheduling and preparing materials for meetings and conferences
- Preparing legal documents, briefs, memos, board papers and minute taking
- Time recording and billing
- Personal assistant duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as an Executive Assistant in a legal firm or practice
- Demonstrated experience preparing briefs, memos and board papers is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent time management skills to manage competing priorities
- Strong computer skills including formatting and fast typing skills
- Exceptional communications skills to effectively liaise on behalf of the Managing Partner
- The ability to work independently and work with a degree of confidentiality
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary package of up to $90,000 package (pro-rata) on offer
- Take ownership of your role and work with a highly respected Managing Partner of the firm
- Computer and technology will be provided if required.
- Flexible work arrangements including flexible work hours and remote working
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL80050
Phone: 0422 420 072