- True 1:1 EA role
- Well established national law firm
- Supportive, inclusive and collaborative work culture
Our client is a mid-tier CBD firm who holds a strong presence and rich history as an industry leader across multiple practice areas, whilst also being highly recognised as an outstanding workplace, attaining a culture built on mutual respect for all employees.
As an Executive EA, you will be providing high level support for the Chairman of the firm.
Your main duties will include:
- Managing day to day enquiries on behalf of the Chairman
- Extensive diary and email management
- Drafting emails and large legal documents
- Coordinating meetings, preparing board papers and minute taking
- Arranging and managing complex travel arrangements
- Dictaphone typing
- Billing and end of month reconciliations
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Demonstrated executive assistant experience working in a law firm
- Excellent time management skills to manage competing priorities
- Advanced computer skills including fast and accuracy typing skills
- Exceptional communications skills to effectively liaise on behalf of the Chairman
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work independently
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary package on offer up to $90,000 package
- Take ownership of your role and work with a highly respected Chairman and partner of the firm.
- Be part of a supportive, inclusive and close-knit team environment that encourages a work life balance
- A wide range of benefits such as flexible working arrangements, health and wellbeing programs, study leave, social and team bonding events
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2790
Phone: (03) 8602 7405