Sydney CBD Location | Junior opportunity | Vacancy open due to internal progression | Young vibrant culture
- Be a part of a young outgoing firm
- National Law Firm with boutique feel
- Be the face of the firm
This is an established and driven law firm who focus on providing professional services. The offices are centrally located in the CBD of Sydney and the culture internally is friendly, down to earth and approachable. They are a national based law firm with a boutique feel and approachability.
Their office is close to all transport links and is modern and stylish.
As the front facing receptionist to this boutique firm you will understand the need to make a good first impression with the ability to stay unflustered under pressure and always warm and welcoming.
Your duties will also include;
- Warm meet and greet of key stakeholders
- Managing calls quickly and efficiently
- Collecting mail and general administration for Solicitors
- Be the go to for the Principal of the firm
The Right Candidate
- The successful candidate will have approximately 1 years' experience within a reception or administration role with strong administration and typing skills. Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and solid technical abilities are essential. As the face of this firm you will also have a positive attitude while happy to take on any task, be proactive and work well within a team environment and in return you will be rewarded with a supportive team environment that encourages growth in your career.
- To Apply
Submit your CV using the apply button below or alternatively email email@example.com
Reference ID: AB 20519