This is a well-established national corporate law firm with a modern office in the heart of Perth CBD. This firm prides themselves on their friendly, inclusive and supportive work environment where everyone works closely together to deliver excellent service for their clients. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal receptionist and administrator to join the team on a permanent full-time basis.
As the Receptionist, you will be supporting a busy practice as the first point of contact for clients and visitors as well as assisting the wider secretarial team.
Your main duties will include:
- Answering incoming phone and email inquiries
- Greeting clients and managing meeting rooms
- Court runs, delivering mail and billing
- Managing the database and electronic filling
- Prepare correspondence and legal documents
- Handling overflow administration from legal secretaries
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Previous experience working as a receptionist or administrator in a legal practice
- Strong customer service skills to deal with corporate and professional clients
- An outstanding phone manner with a friendly and personable attitude
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills to manage competing priorities
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- Competitive salary up to $65,000 package on offer
- Be part of a reputable national law firm that encourages a friendly, collaborative and supportive work environment
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities to further your career
- Access to a wide range of employee benefits including social functions, team events, health, wellbeing and fitness programs
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8063
Phone: (03) 8602 7405