Be the face of one of the most respected global law firms with start of the art facilities. Work part-time, 4 days per week in the CBD.
- Award winning global law firm
- Attractive salary up to $65,000 package pro-rata
- Supportive and inclusive work culture
This prestigious international law firm prides themselves on their friendly, inclusive and supportive work environment where everyone works closely together to deliver exceptional service for their clients.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal receptionist to join the team on a permanent part-time basis working 4 days per week.
As the Receptionist, you will be supporting a busy practice as the first point of contact for clients and visitors.
Your main duties will include:
- Answering incoming phone and email inquiries
- Greeting clients and managing meeting rooms
- Managing the database and electronic filling
- General administrative tasks as required
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Previous experience working as a receptionist or administrator in a law firm or corporate environment
- Strong customer service skills to deal with corporate and professional clients
- An outstanding phone manner with a friendly and personable attitude
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills to manage competing priorities
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- Competitive salary up to $65,000 package pro-rata on offer
- Be part of award-winning international law firm that encourages a friendly, collaborative and supportive work environment
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities to further your career
- Access to a wide range of employee benefits including flexible working, social functions, team events, health, wellbeing and fitness programs
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL150121
Phone: (03) 8602 7405
Applications close 15 February 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.