- Be the face of the firm and provide all-rounder support to the wider team
- General office and accounts experience desirable
- Close-knit supportive team environment
This boutique commercial law firm have a fantastic reputation to both its clients and employees. With a close-knit team and a cosy office conveniently located in Melbourne's CBD, the firms pride themselves on creating a positive and supportive work environment.
As the legal receptionist, you will support a busy practice as the first point of contact for clients and visitors and provide all-rounder office support.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Answering incoming phone and email inquiries
- Greeting clients and managing meeting rooms
- Court runs, delivering mail and daily banking
- Managing and updating the database
- Assisting with general office maintenance and accounts
- Overflow administration from legal secretaries
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Proven experience in a receptionist or legal administration position working in a law firm
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to maintain a professional presentation and excellent phone manner
- Demonstrate attention to detail and have excellent administration skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary up to $65,000 package depending on experience
- Ongoing training and professional development to further your administrative career
- Supportive partners in the firm with a collaborative and inclusive working environment
- Work life balance is highly encouraged
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button and submit your CV in a Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL19336