- Melbourne CBD location
- Intermediate level experience required
- Join a friendly and professional environment
Our client, based in Melbourne CBD are specialists in their field. Their culture is founded by their commitment to providing excellence for their clients with their bright professionals and highly trained support staff. With minimal turnover, this is an excellent opportunity!
As part of the Business Services team, you will be working alongside and under the guidance of the Senior Receptionist reporting to the Office Services Coordinator. Your day to day duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls and directing callers to the appropriate person
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking and confirming room availability
- Ensuring the reception area and board rooms are neat and tidy at all times
- Setting up meeting room facilities including audio visual equipment, etc.
- Assisting with internal and external event coordination in regard catering requirements, contracted services and event set up
- Assisting with arranging courier bookings and paperwork
- Overseeing incoming emails to the reception inbox and filing system
- Maintain reception registers and records
To be a successful applicant you must be an experienced receptionist that genuinely enjoys looking after the front of house. In addition to this, you will also have:
- Demonstrated previous experience as a receptionist and administrator with a particularly busy switchboard
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-motivated to take on a variety of tasks
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on email@example.com
Ref No: DG19597
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.