- Competitive salary and Parramatta location
- Progressive and young dynamic team
- Be the face of the firm! Speak directly to clients and build rapport
This is an established and driven law firm who focus on providing professional services. The offices are centrally located in Parramatta and the culture internally is friendly, down to earth and approachable. Their office is close to all transport links and is modern and stylish.
As the front facing receptionist to this boutique firm you will understand the need to make a good first impression with the ability to stay unflustered under pressure and always warm and welcoming.
Your duties will also include:
- Warm meet and greet of key stakeholders;
- Managing calls quickly and efficiently;
- Collecting mail and general administration for Solicitors;
- Be the go-to for the Principal of the firm;
- Build rapport with staff and clients alike.
The Right Candidate
The successful candidate will have approximately 3 years' experience within a legal reception role or as a legal secretary with strong administration and legal typing skills. Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and solid technical abilities are essential. As the face of this firm you will also have a positive attitude while happy to take on any task, be proactive and work well within a team environment and in return you will be rewarded with a supportive team environment that encourages growth in your career.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB11115
Phone: (02) 8227 7201
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.