Legal Recruitment Consultant
At Legal Eagles/empire group we talk to people every day about what their "ideal job" is, and quite simply they want to be "feel understood and be part of a something"! Life is too short not to fulfil this dream and work with like-minded people. That's why Legal Eagles/empire group was created and why it is thriving!
We foster a team environment which celebrates success. Joining our Melbourne team, you will thrive with all the support, autonomy and flexibility that you desire in order to perform at your best.
Due to the successful growth of our business, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our legal support team. You will be working closely with the best and be part of an inspiring culture that is focused on quality, service and relationships. You will also receive ongoing mentoring and guidance to help develop a strong career in the legal recruitment industry.
As a Recruitment Consultant you can expect your duties to include:
- Sourcing candidates through our platforms
- Reviewing applications and screening candidates
- Advertising jobs
- Conducting reference checks
This is an exciting career opportunity if you are a motivated recruiter or even if you are currently working in legal support and are looking for a career change!
To be successful, you must be equipped with at least 12 months' experience, have the drive to succeed and be ready to make the best decision you have ever made! You will also be:
- A confident and driven individual who is keen to hit the ground running
- Professionally presented with a relaced and fluid communication style
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop relationships
- You will also be a results orientated individual who thrives on exceeding targets
- Able to multitask and manage competing priorities with initiative
- Be services-focused and have a genuine desire help others on their career path
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will reap the rewards of a highly attractive commission structure which offers uncapped earnings directly related to your own drive and success.
PLUS generous incentives!
PLUS flexible working arrangements to enable you to achieve a genuine work/life balance.
PLUS the biggest bonus of all is hard to quantify - it's our culture - enjoy where you work and become part of a truly cohesive and successful team!
If this marvellous opportunity sparks your interest, but you would like more information, please don't hesitate in reaching out to Donella on 0481 232 200.
Sound like you? Share your CV direct today - email@example.com