Legal Recruitment Consultants
- Executive Recruitment
- Support Staff Recruitment
At empire group we talk to people every day about what their "ideal job" is, and quite simply they want to "feel understood and be part of a something"! Life is too short not to fulfil this dream and work with like-minded people. That's why empire group was created and why it is thriving!
We are national specialist recruiters in the legal industry, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane that all boast cohesive and highly successful teams. Due to consistent and ongoing growth, we are currently seeking experienced and self-motivated Recruitment Consultants to join our Sydney team.
Working in a 360-degree recruitment role alongside a team of experienced legal consultants, and with support from a national administration team, your duties will include:
- Developing candidate and client relationships in a competitive marketplace on a support and professional level
- Establishing your network through developing and managing both new and existing client relationship
- Proactively sourcing potential new business opportunities
- Working as part of a team to increase the team's brand presence in the regional areas
- Writing job ads
- Interviewing candidates
- Conducting reference checks
To be a successful member of the empire group team, you will:
- Have previous Recruitment Consultant experience, ideally in the legal industry
- Be able to multitask and manage competing priorities with initiative;
- Be service-focused and have a genuine desire help others on their career path;
- Be professionally presented with a relaxed and fluid communication style;
- Have excellent written communication skills; and
- Be computer and systems literate with a reasonable typing speed.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.