Leaders in innovation, our client is a world class law firm known for advising many of the biggest and most ambitious companies across the globe. The team is highly regarded within the industry with the firm looking to bring talent on board that will continue to grow their fantastic reputation in the market.
About the role
Under the direction of the Director, you will be working as an integral part of the eDiscovery team which will include both your hands on project management and co-ordination skills. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Allocating and managing resources to matters
- Being the first point of contact for the team, liaising with internal contacts, clients and lawyers
- Managing the Review team nationally
- Quality assurance across matters
- Matter management to ensure work has been carried out
- Review meetings and debriefing
- Reporting and status updates
- Researching new and emerging processes, technologies
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 2 years' experience within a similar role or experience as a solicitor in a leadership role in a Dispute Resolution Practice
- Awareness of legal project management to legal matters
- Academic qualifications within law and/or IT
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Relativity desired but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Financial acumen
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude
If this sounds like you and you're looking to take your skills to the next level with a leadership role, then apply today!
Be part of a world class brand that will invest and progress your career while being rewarded with a competitive salary in addition to a string of staff benefits!
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Sherri Hodson (SK922177A)
Phone: 0402 618 969
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.