- Are you looking to temp until you find the right job?
- Are you currently studying or in between jobs?
- Do you have at least 6 months previous experience in a law firm?
Corporate & Commercial Legal Secretary - ASAP start at a highly reputable mid-tier national firm. Ongoing temporary role working 1 on 1 with the Director. CBD location
Senior Property Legal Secretary - 3+ years' Property experience. Highly reputable law firm with great team culture.
Conveyancing Paralegal - 1+ years' conveyancing experience. Working for a dynamic and friendly team. Fast paced culture with great support network.
Legal Personal Assistant - ASAP start for 1-2 months. Duties include dictation typing, diary management, supporting senior lawyers. Fantastic Commercial firm located in CBD.
Barrister's Secretary - ASAP start through to the end of the year. Assisting the Barristers with various tasks including dication, drafting/collating documents and front desk work. CBD location.
Don't have experience in any of the above roles? We would still love to hear from you as we have various assignments come into our office weekly!
To be successful in this role you will have 6 months' previous legal secretarial experience. You will have excellent Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook skills as well as a typing speed of no less than 50 wpm.
How does temping work?
Our clients require temps for a variety of reasons - to cover annual leave or sick leave, to backfill a permanent vacancy, or if they are going through a particularly busy period. That's where you come in!
Temp roles can be for a day, a week, a month, 3 months or longer! Each one is different, and each one is a fantastic opportunity to gain some invaluable legal experience at a reputable law firm - while earning a great hourly rate!
Are you suitable for temp work?
As our clients require their temps to 'hit the ground running', it is essential you have at least 6 months' previous working experience in a law firm. In addition, you will:
- be professionally presented,
- have a positive, "can do" attitude,
- be willing to learn and take on any task,
- be organised and proactive, and
- have great communication skills.
What are the benefits of temping?
- You choose when you want to work! Whether it be during your uni holidays, until you leave on your overseas trip or until you find a permanent role - you decide when and for how long you'd like to work.
- Earn a great hourly rate and make some extra cash! We pay our temp team a top hourly rate.
- Try before you buy! Work in various law firms in various areas of law and gain invaluable legal experience.
To be considered for the above positions, please apply below with your CV and covering letter in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email Tarnya on email@example.com or Luke Morandini on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.