- Are you looking to temp until you find the right job?
- Are you currently studying or in between jobs?
- Do you have at least 12 months' previous experience in a law firm?
- Conveyancing Paralegal - we currently have multiple roles available both in Brisbane CBD, Southside, Western suburbs and Gold Coast. Our clients are seeking experienced conveyancing paralegals to assist due to an increase in work. Residential conveyancing using LEAP and PEXA, 2 years + experience.
- Discovery Paralegals - In preparation for an upcoming project, we are seeking experienced eDiscovery Paralegals to assist with reviewing evidence pertaining to a large matter. You must have previous exposure to discovery and or current legal experience.
- Commercial Litigation Legal Secretary - This group is a collegiate and close knit team and they are seeking a friendly and proactive legal secretary to work with them to deliver excellent client service. The group advises a diverse range of commercial litigation matters. You will work ongoing with the firm until they fill the position permanently. This could be anywhere from 4 weeks at this stage.
- Construction & Infrastructure Legal Secretary - Duties will include client liaison, digital dictation of court documents and correspondence, collating briefs, billing, diary and email management, organising appointments, archiving, filing and general secretarial duties.
- Corporate Receptionist - As a Receptionist, your duties will include meet and greet of clients, answering a switchboard, dictation of documents and correspondence, and assisting secretaries with overflow work. You will need to have 2-3 years Receptionist or legal secretarial experience within a law firm environment.
How does temping work?
Our clients require temps for a variety of reasons - to cover annual leave or sick leave, to backfill a permanent vacancy, or if they are going through a particularly busy period. That's where you come in!
Temp roles can be for a day, a week, a month, 3 months or longer! Each one is different, and each one is a fantastic opportunity to gain some invaluable legal experience at a reputable law firm - while earning a great hourly rate!
Are you suitable for temp work?
As our clients require their temps to 'hit the ground running', it is essential you have at least 6 months' previous working experience in a law firm. In addition, you will:
- be professionally presented,
- have a positive, "can do" attitude,
- be willing to learn and take on any task,
- be organised and proactive, and
- have great communication skills.
What are the benefits of temping?
- You choose when you want to work! Whether it be during your uni holidays, until you leave on your overseas trip or until you find a permanent role - you decide when and for how long you'd like to work.
- Earn a great hourly rate and make some extra cash! We pay our temp team a top hourly rate.
- Try before you buy! Work in various law firms in various areas of law and gain invaluable legal experience.
To be considered for the above positions, please apply below with your CV and covering letter in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email Tarnya Mangano on or Luke Morandini on
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.