- Centrally located - Canberra CBD
- Great working environment
- Excellent salary package $$$
Our client is a leading Australian law firm located in the heart of the Canberra CBD. They are a law firm that values their employees and strive to deliver justice for their clients!
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a legal secretary to join this firm working in the Public Sector team. As a part of this team you will be working with national, government and global clients on interesting projects! The position will see you providing high level support to the Partner in charge and will also have a significant amount of client reporting and account management for a range of federal government clients. You can expect your day to day duties to include:
- File management
- Diary and email management
- Provide a proactive and efficient approach to producing correspondence without direction
- Organising meetings and travel
- Drafting, reviewing and preparing correspondence/documentation
- Manipulation of complex documents
- General accounts, reporting and monthly billing
- All general administrative duties
The successful candidate must have solid legal secretarial experience ideally at partner level and within public law. You will need to thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy taking initiative and have a high level of attention to detail with fast and accurate typing skills. Experience with Aderant will be a strong advantage!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG2746
Phone: (03) 8602 7409