- Brisbane CBD office
- Supportive close-knit team environment
- Attractive salary on offer, depending on experience
A well-established and highly regarded boutique law firm located in Brisbane's CBD is currently seeking an experienced legal secretary to join their award-winning funds management/finance team.
As a Legal Secretary, you will be supporting 3 Special Counsel and an Associate and your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management
- Preparing and amending legal documents and correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Liaising with clients and other staff at all levels
- File management
- Monthly billing
- General secretarial tasks
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 2 years legal secretarial experience in addition to the following:
- Previous experience in corporate, commercial or banking and finance will be preferred
- Strong computer, MS office and typing Skills
- Professional presentation and excellent phone manner
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Professional, friendly and collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to earn yearly bonuses
- Attractive salary up to $72,000 package, depending on experience
To be considered for this position, please click 'apply for this job' to submit your application.
Alternatively, please call Kim Kerrigan or April O'Dempsey on 07 3231 1204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.