- Stunning office located in Melbourne CBD
- Excellent and supportive work culture
- Provide high level support to a practice group leader
A leading mid-tier law firm centrally located in Melbourne CBD is well-known nationally for providing clients with exceptional advice across many areas of law in addition to, an inclusive, diverse and supportive workplace culture.
As a legal secretary, you will be supporting a principal, special counsel and an associate across government, planning and environment matters.
Your main duties include:
- Diary and appointment management
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders
- File management
- Monthly billing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally strong secretarial experience in a law firm as well as:
- Previous experience in litigation or a local government practice will be highly regarded
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, typing and formatting skills
- High level of organisation and the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary up to $85,000 package
- Be part of an "Employer of Choice" firm that that strongly encourages staff development
- Collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels
- with additional benefits such as flexible work arrangements, health and wellbeing programs, social activities at the end of each month and functions throughout the year
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8960
Phone: (03) 8602 7405