- Top level support
- Global law firm
- Great working environment
Our client is a leading mid-tier law firm based in the Melbourne CBD with offices across the globe. Known to be an employer of choice with a fantastic culture and working environment, this is a career opportunity you do not want to miss!
Joining the high performing financial restructuring and insolvency team, you will be working closely with the other legal assistants in the team to provide support. You can expect your duties to include:
- Diary & email management
- Managing phone & email queries
- Travel bookings
- End of month billing
- Filing, printing, photocopying
- General administration support
To be successful in this role you MUST have at least 12 months previous administration experience ideally within a law firm. In addition, you will have:
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Strong technical skills especially with the Microsoft programs
- Friendly and switched on attitude!
In return you will gain a competitive salary plus the opportunity to work with a great team in a truly dynamic and varied role for a firm that really care - apply today!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG2806
Phone: (03) 8602 7409