- Leading Australian mid-tier law firm
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Be involved in Interesting commercial litigation & insolvency matters
This prestigious and well-regarded Australian law firm is known to provide specialist advice to their clients nationally across many areas of law. Due to continued growth in the commercial litigation team, our client is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to initially work remotely for their CBD office on permanent full-time basis.
As a Legal Secretary, you will be supporting a Partner and a few solicitors across a variety of commercial disputes and insolvency matters.
Some of your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Draft correspondence and prepare court documents
- Prepare briefs to Counsel
- Liaise with clients, Solicitors and external stakeholders
- File management
- Billing and expense management
To be successful for this position, will have ideally have:
- Solid experience as a legal secretary or PA in a commercial litigation practice is essential
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite and strong formatting skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills to confidently liaise with clients and stakeholders
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary of up to $85,000 package
- Thorough training program with ongoing mentoring by a supportive Partner and team
- Inclusive and friendly working environment that encourages a work life balance
- Access to an exclusive range of benefits including health/wellness programs and flexible work arrangements
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL9093
Phone: (03) 8602 7405