This well-established boutique CBD law firm is highly regarded for their professionalism and their ability to provide high quality advice. Our client has a strong team of specialist lawyers across family law, litigation and dispute resolution, commercial, wills and estate and property just to name a few. Due to continued growth, the firm is seeking an experienced Family Law Legal Secretary initially working from home on a permanent full-time basis.
As the Family Law Secretary, you will be supporting a great team of Accredited Family Law Specialists and Lawyers who work with a variety of private clients.
Your duties will include:
- Pro-active diary and email management
- Drafting correspondence and preparing letters and legal documents
- Court filing and preparing briefs to Counsel
- Daily file and client management
- Liaising with clients, Solicitors and third parties
- Time recording and billing
To be successful in the role, you will have strong secretarial experience in a law firm as well as:
- Solid family law experience supporting a team of family law specialists IS ESSENTIAL
- Advanced administration and high organisational skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite and fast typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary on offer up to $90,000 package
- Strong leadership and management team to provide the support you need to succeed
- Be part of a firm that values and encourages your input
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Enjoy a friendly and relaxed office environment that prioritises a work life balance
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8041
Phone: (03) 8602 7405