Supporting a Partner and 2 Solicitors, your duties will include:
* Preparation of and amending Estate planning documents
* Management of safe custody documents and enquiries
* Preparation of and amending documents and correspondence
* Diary Management/Client appointments/travel arrangements
* Preparation of precedent letters and court documents
* File maintenance
* Preparation of briefs for Counsel and trial preparation
* Digital dictation
* Other duties as required
The salary on offer for this role is up to $65,000 per annum, including superannuation, dependent upon experience.
To be suitable for this position, you will have 1 - 4 years' previous Legal secretarial experience, together with a minimum typing speed of 60 wpm. Some Personal Injuries and Wills & Estates Planning experience is also essential.
Our client is a well established and well respected law firm of 50 staff, located in the heart of the Brisbane CBD.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
April O'Dempsey (SK91173A)
Ref No: AOD20005
Phone: (07) 3231 1203