This boutique law firm is well known for their reputation and professionalism. Located in the heart of the CBD, the firm has a well-developed team of specialist family lawyers that cover all aspects of family law. Due to increase of workload, the team is ideally seeking an experienced family law secretary based in Melbourne to work remotely on a permanent full-time basis.
As a Legal Secretary, you will support the solicitors and provide administrative support to the team.
Your main duties will include:
- Liaise with clients and taking instructions
- Draft legal documents and correspondence
- Prepare briefs to Counsel
- File management
- Preparing cost disclosure/cost agreements and monthly billing
- General admin and secretarial duties as required
To be successful in the role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as Legal Secretary supporting a family law practice is essential
- Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite and typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will join a friendly and supportive team of family law specialists
- Work comfortably from home with remote support
- Varied role with high level of autonomy to take ownership of your role
- Attractive salary package on offer up to $80,000 package
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8099
Phone: (03) 8602 7405