- High level of autonomy to make this role your own
- Join a friendly and exceptionally knowledgeable family law team
- Attractive salary up to $85,000 package + flexible work arrangements
This well-established boutique law firm located in the eastern suburbs is highly regarded for their professionalism and their ability to provide high quality advice. The firm has a strong team of specialist lawyers across family law, litigation and dispute resolution, commercial, wills and estate and property just to name a few. Due to continued growth, the firm is seeking an experienced Family Law Legal Secretary to join the team, initially working from home on a permanent, part-time basis.
As the Family Law Secretary, you will be supporting 3 lawyers in the Family Law team.
Your duties will include:
- Pro-active diary and email management
- Drafting correspondence and preparing letters and legal documents
- Court filing and preparing briefs to Counsel
- Daily file and client management
- Liaising with clients, Solicitors and third parties
- Time recording and billing
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Solid experience as a Legal Secretary supporting lawyers in a family law practice IS ESSENTIAL
- Advanced administration and high organisational skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite, strong typing and formatting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary on offer up to $85,000 package
- Strong leadership and management team to provide the support you need to succeed
- Be part of a progressive firm that values and encourages your input
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Enjoy a friendly and relaxed office environment that prioritises a work life balance
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL17547
Phone: (03) 8602 7405
Applications close 10 December 2020. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.