- Leading national Mid-tier CBD law firm, initially working from home
- Client liaison role working on large insurance litigation matters
- Strong MS office Suite and formatting skills is essential
This well-established national corporate law firm prides themselves on their friendly, collegiate and supportive work environment where everyone works closely together to deliver excellent service for their clients. The firm's Melbourne office is seeking an experienced legal secretary to join their Insurance team permanent full-time basis.
As a legal secretary, you will be supporting a Partner and a few lawyers in the Defendant Insurance team, initially working from home in the Melbourne CBD Office.
Your main duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Drafting correspondence and legal documents
- Liaising with clients, lawyers and external stakeholders
- File management
- Monthly billing and client reports
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid secretarial experience in either a defendant insurance or litigation practice
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite and formatting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise directly with clients
- Exceptional eye for detail
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary up to $80,000 package is on offer
- Be part of a leading and innovative firm that encourages a friendly, collaborative and supportive work environment
- You will be provided ongoing professional development opportunities to progress your legal career
- Access to a wide range of employee benefits including health, wellbeing and fitness programs, flexible work arrangements
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL17549
Phone: (03) 8602 7405
Applications close 24 December 2020. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.