- Easy-going Partner and friendly bunch for Solicitors
- Convenient South Melb location with public transport or street parking
- Immediate start supporting a Partner
A well-established boutique law firm based in South Melbourne. The firm works across a number of different industries and pride themselves on their close-knit and supportive work environment.
An opportunity has arisen for a legal secretary to start immediately on a permanent full-time basis.
As a legal secretary, you will be assisting the Partner in the commercial team across leasing, commercial property transactions and conveyancing matters.
Your main duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Preparing and drafting correspondence and legal documents
- Liaising with clients and external stakeholders
- File management
- Monthly billing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a legal secretary supporting a commercial team
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and typing/formatting skills
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary package up to $80,000 package
- Comprehensive training and ongoing professional development opportunities
- Be part of an inclusive, supportive and close-knit team with a down to earth Partners
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL11227
Phone: (03) 8602 7405
Applications close 15 February 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.