- Provide high level support to the Managing Partner
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Attractive salary package on offer
Share the successes with the best and join one of Melbourne's progressive law firms. Based on the fringe of Melbourne's CBD, this successful firm is currently looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their litigation team.
As a senior secretary, you will be providing high level support to the Managing Partner and other lawyers across a range of commercial litigation matters.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management
- Drafting and amending court documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and other lawyers
- Dictaphone typing
- File management
- General secretarial tasks
To be successful in this role, you will ideally previous secretarial experience in a law firm as well as"
- Experience in litigation or commercial litigation will be highly regarded
- Advanced computer skills including MS office, typing and formatting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously as well as in a small team
- Proactive and resilient attitude
- Work close to home in East Melbourne - tram stop at your doorstep
- Close-knit team in a relaxed environment that encourages a work life balance
- Interesting role with substantial involvement in legal matters
- Career progression opportunities such as office admin management
- Competitive salary up to $80,000 package on offer with lots of benefits including a yearly retreat, team celebrations and flexible work arrangements.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2751
Phone: (03) 8602 7405