- Leading Australian mid-tier law firm
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Interesting and variety work across all areas of commercial litigation and disputes
This prestigious and award-winning Australian law firm is known to provide specialist advice to their clients nationally across many areas of law. This firm consists of many partners and senior fee earners who are widely recognised in the legal industry as leaders in their field.
Due to growth in the firm, The Melbourne CBD office is seeking an experienced legal secretary on a permanent, full-time basis.
As a Legal Secretary, you will be supporting a Partner and thier team in the disputes team across a variety of commercial disputes and corporate matters including class action litigation, complex and high-profile cases.
Some of your duties will include:
- Proactive diary and email management
- Drafting correspondence and preparing documents
- Assisting with court preparation including court filing and briefs to Counsel
- Liaising directly with clients, solicitors and other stakeholders
- Monthly billing and client reporting
To be successful for this position, will have ideally have solid experience as a legal secretary or PA working in a law firm as well as:
- Experience supporting lawyers in a commercial litigation/disputes practice is essential
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office and formatting skills
- Excellent phone manner and strong client liaison skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills to manage competing priorities and deadlines
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary of up to $80,000 package
- Thorough training program with ongoing mentoring by a supportive Partner and team
- Inclusive and friendly working environment that encourages a work life balance
- Lots of benefits including flexible working arrangements, health/wellness programs, additional paid maternity leave to name a few
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact: Stephanie Lim
Ref No: SL18761
Phone: 0422 420 072