- True 1:1 PA role supporting a partner
- Utilise your strong organisational supporting a busy practice
- Salary up to $80,000 package on offer
This boutique commercial law firm is a well-established practice specialising in property, commercial, banking and finance, wills estates and succession planning and litigation. With a close-knit team and a cosy office conveniently located in Melbourne CBD, the firms pride themselves on delivery a quality and efficient service to their clients.
As a Legal Secretary, you will support a partner specialising across wills, estate, succession planning, litigation and disputes. Your main duties will include:
- Diary, email and phone management
- Drafting, amending and typing documents and correspondence
- Assist with court preparation including court filing and briefs
- Liaising with clients and external stakeholders
- Billing and expense management
To be considered for this role, you must have proven secretarial experience working in a law firm in addition to:
- Solid experience supporting lawyers in a wills and estates or litigation practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and high organisational skills
- Proactive and team-focused attitude
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Salary up to $80,000 package depending on experience
- Ongoing training and mentoring by accredited specialists
- Have exposure to complex wills, estate, succession planning and litigation matters
- Be part of an inclusive and friendly working environment that encourages a work life balance
Please note, this role is suitable for a career legal secretary and not law students or graduates.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button and submit your CV in a Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL18958