LEGAL SECRETARY - CORPORATE
- Join a leading global law firm considered one of the best law firms for women
- Attractive salary up to $85,000 package + staff benefits
- Inclusive culture of learning and coaching and professional development
A leading global law firm is well known for their high calibre and complex cross border transactions whilst having a collegiate and open-door culture in the firm. With a national presence in Australia, this top-tier firm has also been named as an employer of choice for gender equality.
Due to growth, the firm is seeking a legal secretary to join the Corporate Team in the Melbourne CBD office on a permanent full-time basis.
As a legal secretary, you will provide high quality support to the partners and fee earners in the team across matters such as mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and compliance, corporate advisory, due diligence and foreign investments matters.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Managing diaries and schedules including meetings and travel arrangements
- Screening and organising correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Creating and amending typed documents
- Working directly with clients and assisting with business development activities
- File management
- Billing and client reporting
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have solid legal administration experience in a law firm, as well as:
- Demonstrated experience as a legal secretary supporting a partner and multiple fee earners
- Strong technical proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, IT systems and a fast-typing speed
- Experience with billing processes and billing software
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Professional presentation and a positive and proactive attitude
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary up to $85,000 package on offer depending on experience
- Wide range of employee benefits including flexible working arrangements, free travel insurance, salary package options, discounted health and wellbeing programs and study leave just to name a few
- World-class professional development opportunities
- Inclusive culture of learning, coaching and opportunity to work on complex and market leading matters
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button and submit your CV in a Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL20214
Phone: 0422 420 072