Legal Secretary - Employment Law
- Join a leading global law firm considered one of the best law firms for women
- Inclusive culture of learning and coaching and professional development
- Attractive salary up to $85,000 package + staff benefits
A leading global law firm is well known for their high calibre and complex cross border transactions whilst having a collegiate and open-door culture in the firm. With a national presence in Australia, this top-tier firm has also been named as an employer of choice for gender equality.
The firm is seeking a legal secretary to join the Employment Law Team in the Melbourne CBD office on a permanent full-time basis.
As a legal secretary, you will provide high quality support a partner and their team across all aspects of employment law including employment contracts and disputes, industrial disputes and occupational health and safety.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Managing diaries and schedules including meetings and travel arrangements
- Screening correspondence and preparing documents
- Assisting with court preparation including court filing and compiling briefs
- Liaising with clients and external parties
- File management
- Monthly client reporting and billing
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have solid legal administration experience in a law firm, as well as:
- Demonstrated experience as a legal secretary supporting a partner and multiple fee earners
- Strong technical proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, IT systems and a fast-typing speed
- Experience with billing processes and billing software
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Professional presentation and a positive and proactive attitude
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary up to $85,000 package on offer depending on experience
- World-class professional development opportunities
- Inclusive culture of learning, coaching and opportunity to work on complex and market leading matters
- Wide range of employee benefits including flexible working arrangements, free travel insurance, salary package options, discounted health and wellbeing programs and study leave just to name a few
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button and submit your CV in a Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL20221
Phone: 0422 420 072