A top mid tier in their various fields, with a growth orientated culture and incredible initiatives to boost people. The firm prides itself on providing quality commercial law services to help their clients succeed. They pride themselves on knowing what their clients want and expect when working closely with a team of legal professionals.
Supporting an incredible team of partners and lawyers.
Duties will include:
- Prepare and amending documents, contracts, and correspondence
- Making amendments and edits to documentation using track changes
- Diary, travel, and expense management
- Build internal relationships - clients, Partners, lawyers
- Client liaison
- File management
- Time recording and monthly billing
The Right Candidate
To ensure success for this role, you must possess previous legal secretarial experience (approx. 2 years). You will be resourceful, intelligent, have the ability to trouble shoot and problem solve! Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and advanced technical abilities are essential. The ability to prioritise your work and a "can do" attitude could see you make this role your own.
Students need not apply.