- Provide high level support to a Partner
- Mid-tier firm with a close knit and supportive culture
- Open door policy with no micromanagement
This mid-sized law firm located in the heart of the Melbourne's CBD has partners and senior lawyers in the firm have all come from senior positions within large national law firms and in-house roles for major Australian and multinational corporations. This gives the firm a great mix of the skill set and reputation of top-level lawyers with the culture and personal service of a smaller firm and collegiate environment.
As the legal secretary, you will provide top level support to a Partner and Special Counsel in the Commercial team.
Your main duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Answering incoming calls and assisting with queries
- Drafting and preparing documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders
- File management
- Monthly billing
To be successful in this role, you must have previous legal secretary experience working in a law firm as well as:
- Proven experience supporting lawyers in a commercial or corporate practice
- Advanced technical ability including MS Office Suite, formatting and typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High organisational and time management skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary up to $85,000 package is on offer
- Great firm reputation in the market with real staff longevity
- Supportive and inclusive culture where the firm has a social club and often hold charity events and team functions
- Genuinely focused on a good working environment and believe a happy, productive workforce are essential to their business
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button and submit your CV in a Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL19422