- Legal secretary/PA role within a Commercial law team
- Brisbane CBD location
- Partner level role working with blue chip clients
Our client is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to assist a busy Partner and 2 Solicitors within the its Commercial law team. In this varied role your duties will include:
- preparing and amending legal documents
- preparation of commercial loan documentation from precedents
- diary and email management
- organisign meetings
- assisting with business development and organising client events
- client liaison
- bring ups
- organising travel and accommodation
- billings and expense reconciliation
- general legal secretarial tasks as required
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of 3 years Legal Secretarial experience ideally in Commercial and/or Corporate law. You will also have a minimum typing speed of 60 wpm and intermediate Word skills.
The firm offers a professional, yet down to earth working environment with lovely offices in the Brisbane CBD. Salary is negotiable dependent upon experience.
Please apply by forwarding your resume in MS Word format or alternatively please call Kim or April at Legal Eagles on 3231 1204 for further information.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted