Legal Secretary - Commercial Law
Do you have min 1 year Legal Secretary experience and want to work at a National and Progressive CBD Law Firm? Read on ...
- STUNNING offices in the Brisbane CBD
- New role due to growth in the team
- Positive team culture where you will enjoy going to work
You will LOVE this firm as the culture is positive, happy and supportive. EVERYONE gets along and you have a really supportive HR team should you need them.
Other reasons you will love this firm are:
- Gorgeous offices in the Brisbane CBD with a coffee shop/cafe downstairs in the building with great food options for lunch
- Core hours are 8.45 am to 5 pm (so you can sleep in a little or have time for the gym before work!)
- Yearly salary reviews,
- Monthly drinks,
- Induction program, up to date technology, etc.
This Legal Secretary vacancy is in their collegiate Commercial law team and has come about as the team is growing because the firm is so highly regarded. Your duties will involve diary management, client liaison, end of month billings, drafting routine correspondence, document amendments and general legal secretarial/administration duties.
As our client is open to experience for this role, all you need is a minimum of 1 year legal secretarial experience, but if you have more than this, our client would be VERY interested in you. You will be well presented, reliable and able to work as a team member.
Please apply by forwarding your Resume in MS Word format or alternatively please call Kim Kerrigan at legal eagles on 07 3231 1204 for further information.